Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: How do you know how many edge points?
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=33221&mesg_id=33289
33289, RE: How do you know how many edge points?
Posted by Runaktla on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
He posted a log that states, "Your edge points have been set to -20." so it was AT LEAST 20 edge points, and that's only if his edge points are 0.

>And having encountered this guy with a couple characters. He
>was a griefer.
>
>He would threaten peoples gear Even though sometimes he didn't
>actually sacrifice it he would tell you he did.
>
>In short he's a major cock.

Maybe that was his response to you. Several other peopled posted "oh yeah you killed me, you weren't that bad though." Also, you have this certain holier than thou air of superiority ego thing going. If that comes out in your characters, which I think it does, and is why you play some decent evil shamans (you did Drucyrus right?), then I'd want to screw you over too.

>His posts are exceedingly narcasitic and I'd be willing to bet
>he's already sitting in the Inn with a new character and a new
>merc chasing people out.
>
>His behavior mad it unfun in the extreme for others.

I think his "Ok 72 hours works on reviewing my complaint" comment was kind of lame b/c the staff are volunteers, but he's also extremely agitated, as I would be too.

He did kill a ton, yes, but I see conflicting views on whether he was badly played.

Also, distention will kick in for him and he wasn't really level sitting. He just killed a lot really, really quickly.

>He got off light.

A permanent 5 Charisma plus losing at least 20 edge points is light? I'm not weighing in on the title here cause who cares and I like negative titles; I think they're great.