Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: I'll try very hard to stay positive and polite.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=33221&mesg_id=33242
33242, RE: I'll try very hard to stay positive and polite.
Posted by Cyradia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Um, I don't actually know you from a hole in the ground. I don't keep up with forum handles or sites. However, if you're the dude that posted a bunch of heavily edited logs that showed everything BUT the reasons you got IC consequences on Dio's (complete with prays and tells taken out mid log), then color me totally unimpressed from what I know about your actions today.

The only thing worse than taking a story to unofficial forums to try to get griefers to buy into your pity party is actively editing the logs to deceive said griefers. And no, I'm not going to elaborate, because that's not the imm gig. We don't post our logs or give public details on specific character consequences.

Also, like I said, this isn't about a particular case. It's a general pattern I've been surprised by since I came back. If you're the case I'm thinking about you've already taken up too much imm time. It was, honestly, expressing my opinion and suggestions about the use of titles to betray less than flattering patterns of characters and why I'm a fan of it (in general) and why it doesn't justify an OOC flip-out.