Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectGuild guardians in the Ruined City
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=3299&mesg_id=3299
3299, Guild guardians in the Ruined City
Posted by Vladamir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm not trying to complain. Well ok I am, but I'll try to make it constructive. Earlier this week, I attempted to kill a guild guard in the Ruined City. The paladin. Now, the sucker cons as killing him with my little finger, so I'm thinking "Hey, he's a guild guard. This shouldn't be too hard." I had a polearm spec duergar tanking for me, and I was another fighting class which I won't divulge. Needless to say, we were a pretty lethal combo, and certainly ought to be able to take out a mob conning as that easy to kill.

Two minutes later, we're both fleeing for our lives, near dead, and the little bastard was at a few scratches. Uhmm...think this should maybe be brought more in line with the other guild guards? When two post level 40 characters have a tougher time with something like a guild guard than they would with say, the Maran Tarabal, I think something is a little out of whack.

I don't know if the other guild guards in the city are this tough, but my god, come on.