Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: He's likely talking about
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=30080&mesg_id=30256
30256, RE: He's likely talking about
Posted by Isildur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Here's a rundown of the last five or six times I've died to a necro solo, or where I thought the guy was solo:

1. Ahtieli, slept, PWK.

2. What's his name the Trib mummy. PWK while fighting Captain.

3. Satebos. Slept, allowed to bleed down to half health, insta-killed with a scroll that hit for about 400-450 hp damage.

4. Satebos. Slept, teleported, didn't have the preps on hand to outlast it. Was blind when I teleported, and he was able to find my corpse before I could. (Not that he took anything). That's the other thing about necros- even if you get away, you still may end up dying, blind, and they have plenty of time to find your corpse if you're someone who can't locate object.

5. Ahtieli. Slept, spelled up, think I either teleported to the same exact area of my potion failed to work due to the veil. Got knocked down to about 1/4 health, teleported, got too full from eating pills, ran out of movement, died.

6. Ahtieli. Fought in the fortress. Was just trying to steal stuff from him. Eventually got slept, teleported, blind, either I didn't have any cure blindness preps or they failed- either is pretty likely.

7. Jhyrb's necro. Fought him because I thought he was solo. This was around the 20s or 30s I think. Got slept, spelled up, woken by him + another ranger bearcharging me.