Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: The plight of the hero imm.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=28862&mesg_id=28865
28865, RE: The plight of the hero imm.
Posted by Borkahd on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Being a heroimm is rough. But I view it as a survival of the fittest kind of deal. After about 8 months it isn't so bad, you become numb.

Payoffs are high as well though. There is nothing like getting your area uploaded, even if it isn't live yet, and seeing all the work that you did come to life. I can't wait to watch players explore my area.

I went the imm route because of the players. I love to RP and add enjoyment to others game time, as anyone that played with me as a mort would know. And when I finally get that big thumbs up, I can't wait to RP out a religion and add to the enjoyment of other players.

I read about the support that the players gave me when I Immed over on those other boards and if they are still cheering for me, you guys should know that I've stuck it out and the hardest part is over. The dreaded hour is nearing, so be ready!

But then again, I'm the kind of guy who pleases his partner before himself. :)

And on a side note, the other staffers are just awesome. I have gotten along well with everyone so far. Great group of people to work with.