Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: Did something change with Applicants?
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=27304&mesg_id=27306
27306, RE: Did something change with Applicants?
Posted by Funnyone on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>I had wondered who was playing Kijah. Now I know.
>
>Next character, allow me to suggest that you challenge
>yourself in the following ways:
>
>1. Don't full loot people. Just because it's hard not to.
>
>2. Don't loot kills that aren't yours. Just because it's hard
>not to.
>
>3. Don't trick out-of-pk people out of their gear.
>
>4. Don't talk trash to people you kill or force to retreat.

See, this is the problem with people in the game. they think they know something, but truly dont know jack about anyone.

1. Did I ever fully loot people? NO!! I never do, and never have. Strike one!

2. Did I loot kills that weren't mine? No! I did not. Strike two!

3. Dont trick out of pk people out of their gear. I didn't do this on purpose. Plus, i was going to give it back once I could reconnect, but couldn't reconnect. Dont be such a know it all who just proves he didn't know anything about kijah.

I was a half-drow transmuter and had about 14 or sokills. Cry me a damn river if you died to me. I took at Femur from the gnome in the bar. That gnome cried to the immortals, and i'm pretty such it was an immortal character. My next character that same gnome tried to give me something, and out of all people he picks me. There were other things along with that, but that's the jist of it.

Isildur, i thought you were actually the ok one who didn't assume stuff, and actually posted on things without attitude. But, you truly missed this one. I've play this game for a while now, and never fully looted anyone, ever.

Plus this wasn't the question for the forum. There is an elf villager right now who could see the invisible at leve 12 as an applicant, and could see me invisible at level 18 when I was 21. That's the question of the forum.

People assume to much, especially when they dont know what they're talking about.