Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectInteresting side note..
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=2566&mesg_id=2589
2589, Interesting side note..
Posted by shokai on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

This may be one of the most well-thought posts I've seen on how a pk situation goes down. For anyone out there who can't figure out what they're doing wrong (or right) in a pk situation, read the above post (I know there are others lurking around on the forum as well)...and try to think like this. No, I don't mean number crunch (whip+demon+hp gear/2handed+parry+prot= I win!...that's bad thinking, bad, bad!)...but rather take everything into account, and figure strategy from there.

I point this out only because many years ago Senor Nepenthe, and Papa Cador tried to move me into seeing pk situations in this mindset. Since in a pk situation, it's not what did I do better than the other guy....it's generally, what did he do worse than me.

I know, some of you have to be thinking "*gasp*!! Shokai, giving pk tips?!?!"....it's early, and I'm procrastinating going into work, I had to do something.