Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectI was just pointing out that you oversimplified things
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=24635&mesg_id=24704
24704, I was just pointing out that you oversimplified things
Posted by DurNominator on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Or are you saying that evil conjurer's archon performs just as well as goodie conjurer's archon if they happen to be same kind of archons of the same level? When I levelled with an evil conjie who called an arhon, he decided to use a demon/devil instead since the archon was clearly being passive-aggressive and didn't really dish out healing for the conjie.

I'm just pointing out that the happiness is a sliding scale as far as I know and not quite as simple two-state happy/whacking you -system you let out. My point was not to demystify conjies, just to show that there's something there, I don't know all the details. I think it is better that it is known that there is more content and depth into the servitor happiness than the sudden state switch from happy to whacking you.

BTW. I never said that I wanted a more thorough means for conjies to find out the servitor happiness. The disagreement was what you said and not with what your policy decision was, which I think was fine.