Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectI don't think you can call any race terrible at this stage.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=21747&mesg_id=21782
21782, I don't think you can call any race terrible at this stage.
Posted by TheLastMohican on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Isn't that what you guys are trying for?

All things being equal, we've seen Fire, Elf, Drow, Duergar, and Storm Warriors at one time or another in the last year steamroll people.

I've also considered Svirf and Minotaur warriors some of my toughest foes.

Not to mention Dwoggurd played an arial warrior as well as some other high profile players (Including one of your IMMs).

But here's what I was getting at. I don't like Striking. Mostly, the no-flee ####. I think at times it built up way to quickly. HOWEVER, once I saw your post, and noticed that while although quite possibly the second biggest BLEH legacy (Greeting is first :)) Striking had managed to get the playerbase to play a ####ton more elf/drow warriors. Not only that, it's going to be stupid to bitch about something the IMMs seem not to worry about (IE if Striking is overpowered, then how can it be a default choice?).

Finally, as I said, Striking doesn't honestly bother me. I'm sure in a year or so I'll be playing something that Striking rapes in the face, but at the moment, I'm fine with it.