Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectConjurers, death, life, and the few hours in between.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=21203&mesg_id=21203
21203, Conjurers, death, life, and the few hours in between.
Posted by Xalech on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This is my first post to the Forum, I guess you could say I am relatively new player, so I wont flame something I dont understand, I'll just ask my question and see what kind of response I get. Is it just me, or do conjurers die ALOT? I mean at 100 hours my conjurer is down to 8 con, and he is a Hero. Ive found a ton of 'preps' as everyone calls them, aura, shield, barrier, stoneskin, but even when using them I tend to get my ass handed to me. Fighting Kostyan and Igbah is out of the question if I want to live and keep the little gear Ive managed to collect, mostly donations from friendly types. I know one factor is I'm just not the best at PK, but taking that into consideration even, a terrible angel, and a fire elemental who shows me his teeth when I consider him, aura, barrier, shield, and stoneskin up, ohhh, I forgot my mantle of the phoenix as well, which I understand grants protection from evil, and Im spanked handily. Just wondering what I'm doing wrong, or if its just supposed to be this way? Another thing I just remembered as well, my familiar is a faerie dragon, warded, and warrior edges, and it was attacking him too, but Im dead and he has some small scratches, my servitors could not hit him. Like I said, not a flame, just a query from a frustrated someone who spent alot time heroing a wimpy conjurer.