Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectYou are incorrect in one matter atleast.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=2077&mesg_id=2099
2099, You are incorrect in one matter atleast.
Posted by Nightgaunt_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
#dangeroom have always been a "free" room and well Arolin came in and did set the topic and sure no one bothered to change it. But it was pretty well spread at that time, sure it was fault but it is not like Leud asked for super info so he could spread it on his cheating channel.

Extremely little cheating goes on in dangeroom actually, there were other much heaver pure cheating channels. And of course icq aim and so on that is much worse in my experience.

So yes, you can say that cfers who like to talk to other cfers about cf and other things are more likely to cheat than the one that never visits forums or knows anyone that plays cf. But so much of that talk is good for cf, I know I would probably have become bored years ago if I never spoke about cf with my friends.

And sometimes there is anal players who posts solutions and I know some are spreading them to their friends(and belive me those never appear on "public" places like dangeroom until someone freaks out, ie arolin.)

But those are pretty hated by the player base too, you only hear the "former cheaters" and you pretty much think they should shut up because of old sins. But if you remove or make them invite only alot of what is cf will disappear as it becomes such a project just to go to an explore area.

So dont spit on the dangeroom just because it is an irc channel like ruscf(atleast used to be)or the other cheating channels.