Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectI'll give you a case, at least for instrument not being in offhand.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=15344&mesg_id=15357
15357, I'll give you a case, at least for instrument not being in offhand.
Posted by Scrimbul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Binder thief vs. bard.

Pretty much the bard's instrument(s) are going to be dropped and stolen period when bind hands is involved, even if you wear nothing but the instrument.

But I'm kind of seeing the good things about this dual wield thing as it goes in in phases, so I can understand if Zulgh is saying it's a freakin' nightmare. Chances are he's probably considering/considered scrapping the whole thing and rewriting it... (assuming in the long run that isn't an even BIGGER nightmare.)

So if he says he needs the time to think over code first, I think I'm going to be fine with eating a few garunteed deaths while he thinks. In the long run, it's just easier to avoid ever getting in that situation anyway, rather than thinking about retaining enough power to fight your way out of what amounts to a steel-reinforced paper bag once you're in that situation. Besides it's a better answer than the one I got originally when bringing it up, which is 'Tough titties'. :)

Go Santa Zulgh!