Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectAn Idea (Hopefully a good one)
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=1294&mesg_id=1400
1400, An Idea (Hopefully a good one)
Posted by Racli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
After just playing a evil I can truly say it sucks.

why did you attack me
you have a taint

it's really pathetic. No RP goes into it AT ALL

I think a few things could solve this problem. One is to fix auras. I'm not saying to take them out completely, but fix them. Inherently good and evil races will always have auras. But, just because I'm evil, must I have an evil aura radiating from me?

Example: my assassin was evil because I wanted to learn the black magics. I didn't know any, and until later on in his life no one knew. I didn't do anything especially "evil" and didn't care where I ranked, zombies or paladin. Regardless though, I had this "taint" and "red aura" shining so brightly

I think auras should be given out in game to those that deserve it. Just because you're a sylvan human that picked good doesn't make you have a golden aura. Just like you shouldn't have a red aura just because your felar tribunal picked evil.

In my eyes, it would promote people to actually RP being good instead of just killing "evil people" and saying "yea, I'm good". Also, you could separate the evils from the EVILS. Maybe you would have to have a golden aura to become maran or a red aura to join Scion. I could just be crazy and sleepy, but I'd love to see this.