Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: May contest! (if Valg chooses to adopt it afterwar...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=1009&mesg_id=1011
1011, RE: May contest! (if Valg chooses to adopt it afterwar...
Posted by Theerkla on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
First off I think these should be global echos. Not knowing the numbers, you probably aren't talking more than a few a day, so it shouldn't be too obnoxious. I took a stab at all the classes I could think of something for a couple of duplicates, but I was working on short notice:

Tortured cries are heard in Udgaard, as the blood of 51 pitiful wretches drain on to the soil annointing <charname> the fist of darkness

The soft whisper of a dagger striking home is all that is heard of <charname> the Dai Sensei of Miyama Ryu

In South Darien, several drunken voices break out in spontaneous song heralding the exultation of the grandmaster/mistress of artistry <charname>

Snorts and howls rise from out near Akhan as <charname> wins the mantle of Chieften of the Grinning Skull Clan

A tearing sound rips through the skies as the realms of existence twist slightly. <charname> the Planewalker has gained true control of the elemental planes

A deafening murmur rises in the forrests as the wilds welcome <charname> the druid hero

Soft chanting can be heard in the temples of Arkham welcoming <charname> as one worthy of the title Protector of faith

Invoker?

Dark clouds gather and a low rumble is heard as the earth itself trembles, signalling the becoming of <charname>

The clang of sword on shield peals through the mountaintops as <charname> accepts the responsibility of the title Avenger of the Righteous

A deafening murmur rises in the forrests as the wilds welcome <charname> the King of the Glade

Soft chanting can be heard in the temples of Arkham welcoming <charname> as one worthy of the title <insert Shaman Hero title here>

Shapeshifter ?

Several merchants tighten their pursestrings at once as the thieves guild awards <charname> the title Hand of the Unseen

Transmuter?

Raucous cheers are heard from the warriors guild in Galadon as the halls of heros accept a new brother/sister in <charname> the weaponmaster/mistress