Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Long-Term Projects
Topic subjectHerald Requests
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=58&topic_id=203
203, Herald Requests
Posted by Splntrd on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Long Term: Please, please, can you talk to the staff and see if there's interest in a minor revamp? The cabal's been stagnant for years; it could use a facelift and some re-purposing.

Minor change, a re-submission from last year: +Morale on Herald food and booze. Farmer Griff in the Emerald Forest serves gourmet foods, why don't Heralds?
222, I could see
Posted by Zhee on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Heralds making money off of traffic... Having to pay a small cover charge if someone is on duty or in general..I mean tribunals make money for sitting on guard. I admit I never had one and dont' really even know if they have powers but I think they should get something for sitting there serving people. I could even see the bar close if nobody is working after a certain amount of time. I think we all appreciate the protection of the star and the gambler, etc to sit and chill..its generally far safer than a protected city

I like his idea on the bonuses to food/drinks too, putting it all together would really help them have a place in the game we would appreciate

Just some thoughts
204, Tossed up for Immortal discussion (n/t)
Posted by Zulghinlour on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t