Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Marketing CF
Topic subjectI kind of agree with them..
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=56&topic_id=581&mesg_id=585
585, I kind of agree with them..
Posted by Java on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The features, while a good idea, seem to be lacking in execution.

The order of them just seems illogical and "off". The most universally positive feature of the game is obviously the customizability: different races, classes, sub-classes and so on.
Why isn't that highlighted first? Also, why is nothing said about how utterly FREE CF is? THOSE are the two biggest selling points of this game. The two that would potentially draw in the most players.

Also, many of the bullets seem to have negative connotations. CF is FORCING me to live life to the fullest now? I'm playing the game on my own free will, after all. CF isn't forcing anything.

And asking if I want to die a slow, agonizing death by boredom? What's that even saying? That CF is boring?

Roleplaying environment that removes useless spamming? I'm not sure why that bullet is there. It's basically repeating the bullet above, but in a more negative way.

Overall, the bullets sound too negative in tone. You're supposed to be selling the game, and you need to be positive to do that, I would think.

Honestly, if I was a new player and saw that list, it wouldn't make me want to play the game over the competitors.