Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Marketing CF
Topic subjectI don't think so
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=56&topic_id=315&mesg_id=326
326, I don't think so
Posted by elmeri_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
There is a long dead period, which most players likely do not see at all (hence, it being dead) during daytime in Europe. It reaches from around noon to 6pm in Finland, which is six hours. I frequently see less than 20 players on during these hours. Only if the game averaged 60 players all the other hours we'd see average of 45. I think something distorts the users command, perhaps it counts immortals logged on, or mayby it somehow counts someone who logs on one char for 30 mins and another for 30 mins as 2 players on for an hour, I don't know. Anyways, I don't think the range of 30-80 with an average of 45 is correct. I would say 15-80 with average of 35 is closer to the truth.
It's not something to make a fuss about, but I think it might be reasonable to consider delivering the message we want in a prettier package without it being outright false. This is far from the most important thing to fuss over, though.