Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Logs
Topic subjectCan we please refrain from having logs that turn out like this?
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=53&topic_id=643
643, Can we please refrain from having logs that turn out like this?
Posted by Victim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

This log snippet is a small sample of trying to fight while some out of range people are spamming murder on my servitors to flood my screen of unnecessary messages so I cannot see what is going on. Should their be lag on attacking something protected from you? This isnt even that bad of a snipper compared to how it looked while fighting outer guardians. Then suddenly some villager pop in and you are trying to figure out through spam what is going on prep wise and figure out who might have came and so on.

The gods protect a zombie of something from FortElf1.
The gods protect a zombie of something from FortElf2.
RagerWarrior is in perfect health.

<585hp 779m 425mv 2936tnl (72.81%)>

644, Unintentional
Posted by Darascus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Contrary to what you are saying here, the elves in question were NOT hitting all those commands with the intent of spamming your screen (how does it help anything to just assume that?) The facts were that there was a vortex directly south of you, so when you would flee there was a good chance you would be tossed back in and they would miss the shot at pulling your zombies inside. Sorry this happened to you though. Again, that was NOT the intent.
646, They did this for like twenty-five rounds
Posted by Victim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

I asked them to stop directly. I didnt even realize my flight had fallen through all the spam until suddenly i was being leg-sweeped by some villager. I can understand your desire to slay what I spent a lot of time collecting... but i'd prefer not to have my screen spammed in the process. WHen I did flee you killed them very shortly to begin with.

You did not need to spam my screen to do that.
647, Re: Spam
Posted by Darascus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I also asked them to stop over the CB when I saw what was happening, but I think they drowned their own screens in spam as well. Anyways, sorry. It shouldn't happen again.