Go back to previous topic
Forum Name New Player Q&A
Topic subjectRE: See, the thing is...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=488&mesg_id=501
501, RE: See, the thing is...
Posted by Valguarnera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But here we fall back to the topic of being evil.

Feel free to defend your IC actions that way. It's a valid argument, and as other staff members have already pointed out, none of the three characters violated a rule. Thus,m it's an IC matter, and up to respective roles.

However, on an OOC forum, you then posted:
"This guy is crying like a little girl because he lost and everyone is playing into his hand and trying to make him feel better. That is sad and pitiful."

This makes you a jackass. You'll note that this quote is the post Nepenthe is replying to.

The other player explained his viewpoint clearly. He has a different opinion about how the rules should work. We disagree, but at the end of the day, I've read his posts on the topic, I've read the replies from the staff, and I think "Hope that guy comes back. There was a disagreement there, but I don't think there's any fundamental problems."

I read your post and I think "Wow. Another Internet Tough Guy. I really wish we had less of those."

valguarnera@carrionfields.com