Go back to previous topic
Forum Name New Player Q&A
Topic subjectI want to make my first paladin, but I need some info
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=4868
4868, I want to make my first paladin, but I need some info
Posted by iWarrior on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I have been wanting to make a paladin for a long time. I have started thinking up a role for one. My intention is to prep the desc and role before even rolling the char. I have never tried to attain empowerment before. Who are some IMMS that are active and have a religion that a paladin might follow?

I ask that so that I may have a Diety & Religion in mind while writing my role. I have a general idea of what I want to RP, but it would help me write a better role if I had something specific in mind.

Thank you for any help
4870, RE: I want to make my first paladin, but I need some info
Posted by Ishuli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
SPN gave you way more details than I will, since he's actually helpful, but I'll say my bit anyway!

Roll up a level 1, type 'wizlist', type 'help' followed by any given immortal's name and you can read about their religion. Some are pretty much incompatible for paladins, but most are all right. Find one you like, roll with it!

-Ish
4869, RE: I want to make my first paladin, but I need some info
Posted by SPN on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Korsgaard is a shoe in for paladins. Also Ishuli and Panmorne would make excellent paladin patrons. Whyisdan and Whildur could also be fun. I am sure there are others, bit not looking at a Wizlist those are the ones that leap out.

Ergush might be a long shot, but I had an excellent Strienat paladin experience. Just be willing to wrestle with the code.

A real challenge would be Rahsael. But he'd still be easier than Emnon!