Go back to previous topic
Forum Name New Player Q&A
Topic subjectTrains and Practices
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=4782&mesg_id=4791
4791, Trains and Practices
Posted by Seriphax on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It is also important to plan out your practices & trains to give yourself as much HP as possible. There are things to consider like +1 to Str and Con(? Might be Wis I am not certain) when your chat reaches maturity, so maxing those stats out before then is a waste, especially considering that you can easily make up the difference with gear until you reach that age. Shamans and Paladins get abilities that become unlocked when their deity grants them, so plan ahead to have some practices left over to learn them. I'm not especially good at this yet, but after a few different characters I realize that this is one of the aspects of character building that is newbs fail to consider enough to optimize our build. Others perhaps can add more or better information, but it's something to start considering when you plan out your build. Not all skills, supps, spells are necessary, so try to learn as much as possible about the ability before hand.