Go back to previous topic
Forum Name New Player Q&A
Topic subjectExploration experience
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=4497&mesg_id=4497
4497, Exploration experience
Posted by Jaegendar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What should I be doing to maximize the exploration experience that I can get?.

After reading a bunch of posts and going on a trip at the dream (for example) and getting a bunch of observation but little exploration. I became a scaredy cat for exploring around thinking that I messed it up.

So what I've tried lately with a bunch of my newbies is try to not visit any area if its suggested level is not within mine.

So basically before, whenever I rolled something I would go to morton, wood elves and dark guards to see if I could find stuff lying around. But I don't know if by going there as soon as I could to look for stuff I am destroying future posibilities of getting explore exp in those areas.

Am I overreacting?, or should I just move into areas that are within my level so I don't shoot myself in the foot, as I am dong now?

I looked for posts about this on both forums and reading the helpfiles but I didn't quite get what I should be doing or what is going on in my case.

-Jae