Go back to previous topic
Forum Name New Player Q&A
Topic subjectBanishing Zombies
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2756
2756, Banishing Zombies
Posted by DaeDroug on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Does any one know of a way to get rid of a single zombie without just killing it? I can always no follow pets, but that get's rid of the entire army defeating the point of trying to replace a weak zombie with a stronger one. Every time I try it just says I can't.
2757, RE: Banishing Zombies
Posted by dude on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
it is easy if they are in the same room as you. you just do banish zombie or banish 2.zombie. Look at them or consider them to see which one you want to get rid of. If they are not in the same room it gets tough on knowing which is which. I haven't figured it out. I think this might be in a helpfile about following or pets or something like that.
2758, RE: Banishing Zombies
Posted by DaeDroug on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thats just it For some reason banish won't work sometimes and I see no reason why, recently it's been working but in the past it hasn't and just says "you can't banish a zombie of blah blah"
2766, RE: Banishing Zombies
Posted by dude on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I know if you are in a group you are not leading you need to follow yourself and then banish. Not sure if that is the case here.