Go back to previous topic
Forum Name New Player Q&A
Topic subjectRE: Because we all know
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2099&mesg_id=2138
2138, RE: Because we all know
Posted by Darwinder on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I dont know perhaps I am not the norm, but I am super new to Carrion Fields, played one character to 19th level(Ulubaka the Orc) and now I have given him up and am onto a new more appealing character, but when I started out I read every damn help file twice just to make sure I understood everything. And with both characters I have never had a problem killing fleshy creatures, should be able to hit level 5 solo just by killing in them in less than 1 hour, or at least that is all it has taken me both times now.

It just seems common sense to read as much as you can, I mean its all right there for the taking.

Also, I found Carrion Fields on the top mud list and thats how I ended up here. Reading through the descriptions CF sounded by far the most well done! I am incredibly happy to have found this MUD and plan on sticking around for awhile to come, hopefully more people can be attracted with my outlook and I think CF would hit a new stride!