Go back to previous topic
Forum Name New Player Q&A
Topic subjectYup. Auto-disconnect.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2099&mesg_id=2125
2125, Yup. Auto-disconnect.
Posted by Valguarnera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Specifically, the MUD kicked him for entering too many commands. He probably panicked and mashed flee a billion times, or something similar. That's why the 'protected' echo never kicked in-- we don't give it for self-spam. He reconnected right afterwards, and had already died, for about the billionth time. I'm not sure what you expect us to do when we see all of that.

By all means, if someone's link cause them to avoid being killed, feel free to pray about it and have staff look into it. This was just you being vindictive.

------------

In the broader sense, if you can't see about 5000 ways that the incidents between you and this guy could have played out differently, you have serious problems.

Good example, assuming he actually did go OOC towards you:
Pray Hi. (Name) is going OOC towards me. I think he's pretty new here, and might need a talk.

OK example:
Kill them for the affront. Say something IC, then move on to doing anything else.

Your example:
Spend 60 minutes on: Kill them, taunt them, and take their stuff four times in an hour until they stop logging in.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com