Go back to previous topic
Forum Name New Player Q&A
Topic subjectWell, it is simple
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2034&mesg_id=2035
2035, Well, it is simple
Posted by Dervish on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Everyone knows about this. Even newbie can figure that detect invis is good or its nice to have return potion in sack.

But doing all this is quite boring. I better die with all my crappy gear on 16th rank than spend an hour getting potion of return. And I hate the idea to gather preps for hours and hours and then just spend them in half hour of raid/reraid routine. That is why I am just average in PK

Those, who strive to be deadly or who know how to get things quickly and easily - they do. But your post does not help other to do the same.

In battle the newbie just gets adrenaline boost and forgots about every advices spamming skills/spells or doing it wrong.

For helping newbies be better in PK I should do such things:
write small newbie guides for each class. or post faqs from Dio.

make some training "PK" battles with pseudo-PKiller mobs, who will be doing common "PK-routine" for their class.

Lets say, it will be small arena where you will have hiding assassin-mob, who will blind/kote/kan you + flee/hide and such.

Try to defeat him.

That is how I see the picture.