Go back to previous topic
Forum Name New Player Q&A
Topic subjectfine leather belt from veteran
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=1253
1253, fine leather belt from veteran
Posted by Aioloin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I cannot buy the fine leather belt and know what i need to barter for it, but i cannot get it. Anybody have any ideas?
1293, Don't give answers to Quest items. Thread locked..its answered already.
Posted by Corrlaan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

I think the posts already up give you lots of options for ways you can figure out this problem in the game.

Corrlaan
1256, A couple of options
Posted by Narissa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
1. Ask in-game. I learnt mine from there.
2. Read descriptions of both rooms and persons. Probably this is the best way to learn.
1255, Keep checking for signs...
Posted by Saith on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>I cannot buy the fine leather belt and know what i need to
>barter for it, but i cannot get it. Anybody have any ideas?

I know this may appear really vague(sp) while your new, but keep your eyes open for signs to help you along your way through the Academy. If memory serves me right, there is even a sign by the veteran that should help you a lot.

But in general, quests are best solved and gotten help with in game. We don't mean to sound like a bunch of jack asses on the subject, it's just the way things are.

At any rate. Good Luck, and keep at it! You'll figure it out.
1254, My best advice:
Posted by Haggler on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Although this sounds stupid, I have to say it. Don't ask out of character for help in quests. It's a big no-no. Every time there's a quest, there's a way (often obscure) to figure it out in game. Tour the area you're in.