Go back to previous topic
Forum Name New Player Q&A
Topic subjectRE: I think there is a slight disconnect between you two
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=4581&mesg_id=4600
4600, RE: I think there is a slight disconnect between you two
Posted by Dhoyshdean on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah I need to read some logs probably. And yeah, I noticed this about the EQ. This mud has a rather large learning curve as far as EQ goes. The Item Search is a HUGE help though, but this MUD has TONS of equipment (which is pretty cool).

I didn't mean to come off as defensive. I just come from a very elite pking MUD and can be very competitive as far as PK goes. It's very aggravating to die to something you didn't know existed, and you feel pretty silly. Like I said, if it was just death and lose some gold, I wouldn't be too worried about it, but almost dying to that druid the other day and ending up 3 rooms from a healer with -27 mvs while waiting for him to heal up and return for another piece... that pretty much caused me to start this thread. Ignorance isn't always bliss =).

I'll go look at the logs and see what I can see. I wasn't really looking for a "hand-out" per-se, just figured this was probably already in a lot of client scripts for visual aids.

P.S. I wasn't trying to advertise for my old MUD. It's dead.