Go back to previous topic
Forum Name New Player Q&A
Topic subjectWhy anonymous?
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=3907&mesg_id=3908
3908, Why anonymous?
Posted by Tsunami on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That experience sounds like it sucks. I haven't been full looted in years, so it's odd that it happened so much to you. Sorry to see if you go. Dying and multikilling is a part of tough muds like ours. It's rough, but you have to stick it out if you like the mud until you figure it out. One thing you could do is find a natural enemy of the person that is multi killing you and let them know "Hey Mr. paladin, so-and-so orc keeps killing me before I can leave the temple!" Then the character can be dealt with, no doubt via full-loot/sac.

The guy logging in a lowbie to loot your pit? Are you certain he switched chars to do it? That would be against the rules and something you could report to the immortals. They will be able to tell if it is what happened. You likely won't get your stuff back, but the transgressor will be dealt with.

Curious why you felt the need to post anonymously though? You are new and never coming back so hard to see why your reputation matters.