Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Code Changes
Topic subjectMay 2024
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=47&topic_id=308
308, May 2024
Posted by Ishuli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
* Add pkquality tracker for PBFs
* Wearing cursed items can interfere with your spell saves
* Cabal powers are cut in duration if you log in without your cabal item
313, Crushing Assault
Ends up the berserker skill "crushing assault" has never been working correctly due to some funky coding. So I did that thing I do and fixed it. As a result it'll act a little bit differently. Below you can see the bugfix aspects as well as some tweaks I did while in there.

Bug fixed aspects:
* No longer fully removes parry from the victim.
* Now applies to distance, hunters, spin, etc. It should have been, but never was.
* Now it doesn't increase your victim's chance to dodge by a large amount

Tweaks:
* Orcs can retain some minimal ability to defend themselves while using crushingassault, BUT that works best for Skrugga.
* Mamlauk is the best at weakening victim's parry
* Victims no longer save against all spells while being crushed. Skrugga are the best at avoiding blocking spells directed at the victim.
314, Scattered adaptation tweaks
Some more fun adaptation flavor while I'm in there:
* Skrugga get a bonus to: last stand, light armor use, forced march, enslave
* Shigru get a bonus to: forced march
* Mundugunu get a bonus to: bloodsteep
312, Enslave
Enslave has been adjusted to stop a number of bugs posted - everything from multiple slaves to stacking them by hitting your own slaves, etc.

To resolve all the issues and to adjust how enslave logic works, I did a thing which I'll keep an eye on.

Things enslaved that are no longer enslaved will take their chance and run for it. This hopefully reduces the funky stuff, but let me know if you see any issues.
311, Skeletal Smith
The Skeletal Smith edge now lends additional durability to a necromancer's wall of putrid flesh.
310, Bows and Devils
* Battle's leader weapon bow will no longer be as boring as it was before.
* Conjurer's devil servitors find raiding other cabals more appealing now
309, Graveyard and Orcs
* New tombs fill the Gods' Graveyard

* Pet pfile fix (see bugboard)

* Orcs
One of the most flavorful abilities in the orc repertoire is the chieftain's ability to assemble a horde. Little did anyone know, your horde could get some special folks in it if very specific requirements were met. I don't think those were ever met. So we're changing it up a little bit. Additionally, new incentive has been added for Orcs to take your cabal items.

Assemblehorde - Your horde can differ a few ways now if you meet requirements.
- The more orc PCs GROUPED and WITH you when you assemble the horde
- The more cabal items held by Tremblefist when you assemble the horde
- Your stats can help modify this a bit

The benefits to the horde are a few:
- It can increase the number of horde-members you get
- It can add new types of horde members in addition to the old types
- It can increase the health of your horde members (less of your horde dying in a single fireball is a good thing)

Next, the Grinning Skulls will now gain some slaves based on cabal items held. The slaves relate to the cabals and will be placed within the Grinning Skull slave pens. More items for the Orc Gods!