Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Twist / Gurgthock
Topic subjectSo when are you going to step up?
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=44&topic_id=210
210, So when are you going to step up?
Posted by Enbuergo1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And convince your boy Ishmael to come back? I'm tired of everyone taking themselves seriously.
211, Heh...
Posted by Twist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think you'd have better luck getting Iunna to convince Ish to return. She lives close to him. And she's female. So not only would he be intimidated, but probably agree to do anything she said. And be awestruck that one was talking to him.

:)
212, RE: Heh...
Posted by Ishmael on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>I think you'd have better luck getting Iunna to convince Ish
>to return. She lives close to him. And she's female. So not
>only would he be intimidated, but probably agree to do
>anything she said. And be awestruck that one was talking to
>him.
>
>:)

I didn't know I was in demand, and I've talked to Iunna as recently as this summer at a Twins game, so it'd mean more coming from you. :)

Speaking of which how's life there Twist-y-poo (HAR!)? I haven't heard from you in ages and ages. I'll back home for Christmas if you and your wife want to get together for dinner and catch up or anything.

- The Paisley Giant previously of UND

PS - I do lurk around the forums from time to time, but haven't posted anything in...well, a long time.
213, RE: Heh...
Posted by Straklaw on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
> - The Paisley Giant previously of UND

*shiver* That's creepy sometimes. Does 2/3rds of this state play CF?
214, RE: Heh...
Posted by Ishmael on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>> - The Paisley Giant previously of UND
>
>*shiver* That's creepy sometimes. Does 2/3rds of this state
>play CF?

Well, from late October until at least March one didn't want to go outside much a decade ago (has it really been ~13 years since I first found CF?) - it was too darn cold. So we found inside activities, one of which was CF, drinking a lot was another and other activities I can't talk about here because you young pups would get the wrong idea about your elders. :)

Ahh...neoteny how I curse you for allowing me to find you oh, so many years ago... Picking the name CF off of an old MUD list because a friend wanted to know what a MUD was and Carrion Fields had a nice 'ring' to it... *sigh*

- The Paisley Giant
215, Yeah shoot me an email...
Posted by Twist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
twist@carrionfields.com
216, RE: Heh...
Posted by Aubrei on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You stole my Twisty-Poo line, you bastard *shakes fist* :p