Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Twist / Gurgthock
Topic subjectIts been a long long time.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=44&topic_id=128
128, Its been a long long time.
Posted by Penublis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Havent played forever. But I do remember twist. Who are these other guys that are imms? I bet I ranked with them in galadon before or showed them where the pink potions where.

I see that pico is not playing!!!! wtf. Ok, I am going to ask you this then twist, what are your playing times? I want to get inducted into masters.
129, Heh
Posted by Twist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Purple potions, you mean? I don't remember what pink potions did (were they heal?)

My playing times are sporadic, unfortunately. I can guarantee that I won't be inducting you into Master. :P

Roll up a mortal and join us, though!
130, You do not remember me?!? *read*
Please tell me you did not forget how you turned that rp session into a catch phrase. say "I will not hoarde all the gold" say "I swear" and the round finishes and the mob is dead, autosplit is still off and you say "YOU DARE ?!?!?!!??"

I would play if I could think of something worthy of old times sake.
132, I'm old. That's my excuse.
I have no idea what you're talking about, sadly. My first memory of breaking out YOU DARE?!!?!?!??!? was as the Immortal leader of Master (probably a couple years in) when I was logged in and saw Daeldron (I think?) who was the mortal leader of Master completely ignoring my mandate of a (temporary) war on Entropy to continue mudsexxoring with Saphyra (I think, again?).

I waited until they started in with the emotes (not too long, they weren't doin' the nasty yet) and brought out the YOU DARE?!?!!?!??? on them.
133, Oh, I am sorry beloved wonder voker.
I am getting you mixed up with something that rymes with...
134, Huh?
Sorry man, no idea what you're saying here.
135, I feel like such an Idiot, is this the mud that Matt and gang worked up?
I miss back in the day when we painted faces on dude when he fell asleep coding.
136, Dude...
Seriously, you're confusing the #### out of me.

Matt Hamby (known as Rahvin and others) was one of the original creators of CF. Matt Lafary (known as Cador) was one of the former IMPlementors who did a ton of coding for CF.

The rest of your stuff has the feel of inside jokes that I should get but don't...?
140, Ok, I was just messing with you, sorry. Would you do us all a favor and Grab pico by the ears and get him to play more!!>!?!nt
Posted by Krilcov Krieger on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt