Go back to previous topic
Forum Name "What Does RL Stand For?"
Topic subjectWherein I Godwin the thread.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=43&topic_id=675&mesg_id=727
727, Wherein I Godwin the thread.
Posted by Valguarnera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Below, you mistook my "pointy hood" reference to imply I thought you wore a tinfoil hat. I do, but it wasn't what I was getting at.

The "pointy hood" I was referring to is the hood of the KKK. "Aztlan" isn't a real movement, which is why you can't find anything substantive about it the news, and politicians don't mention it. (Toss it in Google News, and see what comes up.) It is, however, a major talking point for neo-Nazi and white supremacist groups.

This isn't new. Precisely analogous arguments have been used by groups like the KKK throughout modern American history to try to keep black voters disenfranchised, defend Jim Crow laws, and rationalize their domestic terror campaigns. Worldwide, similar arguments have been used to demonize Jews, branding them as insidious individuals who only move to a country to infiltrate it and pillage it from within, even going so far as to claim it's a coordinated plot, a la the (forged) Elder Protocols. Your arguments (available all over this forum) about how immigrants poison what "America" is, subverting the creations of white Americans, are on every neo-Nazi leaflet. Just replace "Jew" with "Mexican" and "Zion" with "Aztlan".

(And if anyone disagrees with you, you just do what you do in the post above-- brand them a traitor who is part of the subversive movement.)

The only new twist is that in modern society, virulent racists such as yourself find it difficult to get those opinions taken seriously by anyone with a modicum of education, because society has advanced past you. It's why no one buys your Aztlan ####.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com