Go back to previous topic
Forum Name "What Does RL Stand For?"
Topic subjectSince when do I have a party?
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=43&topic_id=675&mesg_id=710
710, Since when do I have a party?
Posted by Eskelian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You actually think I like the ####faces in Column A or the ####faces in Column B?

The whole slew of them are useless lying ####bags who I wouldn't hire to watch my dog let alone run my country.

The system sucks because a bus full of mentally handicapped people have more input into our government than a tax paying citizen like myself does and as such its much like playing craps against loaded dice. Guess what, if you're like most CF'ers, probably top 10% SAT Scoring (I know you're not an American, but bear with me here), intelligent, logical and rational minded person who knows about the issues and has opinions, you aren't their target audience. They don't care about your opinion or your vote, because there's another 13 million dumbasses that will vote for them because "they are for education" (while simultaneously, doing absolutely nothing consequential about it).

Frankly, I'm not sure what a better solution would be and I'm not entirely sure there is one, but this one just isn't cutting it for my tastes at least. Not enough, at the very least, to get me excited about the process like a naive drooling idiot. Accountability is watered down to nothing because the vast majority of voters are uninformed, to say the least, and concerned with trivial nonsense or actually believe these jackasses will actually fix social security or fix our education system or lower our taxes or illegalize abortion or whatever flavor of the week crap they put on their campaign ads (hint: they won't do any of these things).