Go back to previous topic
Forum Name "What Does RL Stand For?"
Topic subjectB
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=43&topic_id=509&mesg_id=569
569, B
Posted by Kastellyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Don't smoke it, never have, don't particulary like the smell, have known quite a few people who have smoked it. I think that, were it legalized, it would probably be a lot less harmful to society than alcohol currently is (just my opinion; I have no scientific studies to back that opinion up, either!).

As for regulation, sure, you can grow it in your backyard to 'avoid' taxes on it were it legal, but there's enough people who wouldn't want to go that route that I think taxation/regulation would be effective. For example, my brother makes beer and my dad makes wine; I just buy both (probably a bad example...whatever...:P).

I think being arrested and going to jail for pot is pretty stupid.

So here's a question: I'm so not a smoker, but I've hit up the sheesh on a hooka pipe while overseas. Definitely not harsh on the lungs, but I have to assume that you're still getting some (all?) of the bad side effects of smoke. Is that the case, or does a water pipe actually filter out any of the bad stuff?

Kastellyn the Devourer of Magic, Lord of Legends