Go back to previous topic
Forum Name "What Does RL Stand For?"
Topic subjectRE: Wherein I Godwin the thread.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=43&topic_id=675&mesg_id=734
734, RE: Wherein I Godwin the thread.
Posted by Pro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
There is all the evidence in the world. Circumstantial and physical. The "Why" of it's absence is of course the media and BOTH political parties playing it down by saying that there are only 11-12 million of them here (Who really believes that? Let‘s say 40,000,000) or roasting people as racist who oppose it. It’s out there. You find can find it when you want the truth.

Just a few quick checks on Google netted this:

"Mexican invasion" = 270,000 hits

"Aztlan" = 1,330,000 hits.

"Nation of Aztlan" = 11,100 hits.

"La Raza" = 4,040,000.

And I throw it back at you, that it is the tool of the enemy to label the conservative a Racist and thus disavow themselves any responsibility for a fair conversation.

It is possible to be a traitor to one's countrymen. I said this with regard to you because you are an intelligent person and though I can only surmise you are deliberately misleading in your assertion their is no evidence this is a deliberate and methodical invasion of our country.

Your Jim Crow laws and such that you spin, as well as the KKK were products of the Southern Democrats who admittedly were markedly different from today’s liberal Democrat.

I am for the preservation of our society. You say we advanced beyond a certain point which is impossible. Societies can't advance on a social level they can only change view points. The Ancient Greeks laid the ground work for our western governments and the Arabs laid out our religions. That they have changed is apparent, that they have advanced is debatable. Your so called advancement appears to me as a down ward spiral into destruction and dissolution.

The human condition does not seem to change, only the quality life and the manner in which it is lead. All wars are fought over resources that humans want to have to improve their quality of life.

This war has already begun whether it will be fought with guns or we lose the SW through a dynamic cultural shift remains to be see. Humanity being what it is, I do not hold out for the later.

I’m not surprised you want amnesty. It’s the liberal thing to do; America is wrong and no amount of good we do will ever be enough. It’s our fault Mexico has a corrupt government that is driving these people to break our laws and burden our economic system and educational and health system.

I’m sorry to break your heart Valg but I’m not ignorant. I’m patriotic, politically aware and martially inclined. As such I am not predisposed to giving ground. My IQ is at or around genius level. My IQ tests rated me at 132 on one and 141 on another. My ACT Put me at a 27 average (being pulled down by an admittedly low math score), I have tested out and passed prerequisite tests for acceptance into Mensa(I never pursued it, but there you have it for whatever that’s worth both intellectually and socio-economically.) I have always graduated in the top 10% of my military schools, and My GPA is around a 3.1 nothing incredible but there it is. I've been in two wars and have come under fire in both. I've been to Italy, Germany, Canada, Mexico, Spain, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, South Korea, and Panama. I've seen the world Valg, have you? I'm not putting this out as an E-penis challenge, but more as a get off your "high horse." I speak not only in word but in deed.

My written word may leave much to be desired on the game forums where I don’t use a spell checker or proof read but they are not a true measure of who you think I am.

Your own personal dislike of me shouldn’t be your measure of truth or fiction. You disagree with my politics, fine, but your Ad Hominem attacks are irrelevant to the truth of our national condition.