Go back to previous topic
Forum Name "What Does RL Stand For?"
Topic subjectYour government is oppressive....
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=43&topic_id=1705&mesg_id=1714
1714, Your government is oppressive....
Posted by GinGa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just more so toward countries it's full looting than it's own people. As has been said before, it's certainly not a straight out democracy like it enjoys advertising.

In the UK, shotguns are used for animal control. If I needed to, there's two friends of mine that own shotguns and have them kept at a local gun club. Shooting animals is not a problem if it needs doing.

If someone is kicking down your front door, I don't think guns are the answer to the obvious greater social problems you're experiencing. If you're thinking along the lines of a darwinian euthanasia (I shoot criminals, less criminals, happier me), go join the eugenics group. Though I'll grant you, you would be one up on a knife or a pepper spray in this situation - it's hardly worth the multiple other downfalls of allowing guns in general. A sacrifice I'm happy making.

And may I rue the day you do kick down my door, coming to kill me and I scream 'Why Stunna?! Why didn't I get a fully automatic assault rifle for those really stubborn rabbits?!?! I could have PWNED you by now!!! GAAAAAAAAAH!'