Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Roberval the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=99379
99379, (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Roberval the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu May 19 12:32:30 2011

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Roberval perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:187
99419, peace out yo
Posted by Smoberti on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I usually saw you running around alone so I would tend to go after the hordes hunting you. We didn't talk a lot but I had a lot of respect for you as you were very often outnumbered on several fronts and you just kept going. There were a number of times where you rose to the top of my people I should be hunting at this moment list but for the most part I would just skip you and move on to the next because of your overall courage.
99410, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Roberval the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Zhincala on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Solid imperial. I enjoyed our fights. Wish you would have stuck around more instead of quaffing when you saw me in the same area :p

glwyn
99394, Liked our fights (n/t)
Posted by Asteria on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
99383, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Roberval the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Roberval on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks all, specialy Angell, Sivyh, Zaan, Amudred, Oringus and thats healers, Vinq, Zandroth, Farror...

Only one i realy hated...that villager called Phoalex...

All enemies, was funny fight all...specialy thats paladins...ahahah

Duergar without preps + Paladin = corpse, because this i tried not fight them ...but all time i came to play, who hold de Codex??? one chance....

Fortress and paladins around...

Scions, Chancellor you be a very good tracker... always find me around...well, maybe i dont move lots too... Zhincala, was fun our fights, less that fear from demons...that realy not good...

Im sorry if i no talk about someone...im sure have lots more to talk...but will reply if neeed...

Learned lots with this dark one...and im sure other dark are coming...

Thanks all again

My life for the Empire ...eheheh

Byes
99386, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Roberval the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Sivyh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked you ever since that one time when you kept coming back again, and again, and again, to attack the invoker/bard combo that was camped outside the fortress. Not sure if you ever killed either of them, but the dedication was commendable.
99387, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Roberval the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Zandroth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
When I was coming up through the ranks you really helped me out. There were quite a few time where only the two of us were online. I really enjoyed this character.
99395, Being found
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
In general, the longer you stay put, the more likely you are to be located if someone is looking for you. However, that's especially true of scions because of one of their powers.

It's also generally true of people with locate object.
99406, Dude!! Roflcopters. I know who you are everytime.
Posted by wikataw on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Eheheh.

You are fun to interact with.

Eheheh.

Peace.