Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Zuaon the Warrior of the Shield, Magistrate of Seantryn Modan
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=99073
99073, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Zuaon the Warrior of the Shield, Magistrate of Seantryn Modan
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun May 8 03:36:33 2011

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Zuaon perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:warrior
Level:34
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:22
99077, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Zuaon the Warrior of the Shield, Magistrate of Seantryn Modan
Posted by WarMage on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, here I am again, as usual I get that CF bug in me and I have to come running on back regardless of how long its been. :)

This character was mostly a come back and get my hands dirty (sort of) guy. I really had no idea where I wanted to take him and honestly had no idea how hard it would be to play a gnome warrior. Small size, bashing vuln, and my still progressing PK skills basically made this guy more suited for backing up people PVE and not really PK.

Not saying the combo isn't possible, just that I seemed to lack the ability.

Was cool being in Tribunal as a nuetral nuetral though. Had a bunch of things planned for RP wise to try and hit that orderly mark but just lost the fun stick on this guy when I realized I didn't really have the chops to pull it through.

Now that the CF bug is back I'll be back with another one soon I have no doubt. More than likely something a bit more my style so I can really jump on in and just go.

Everyone I traveled with was amazing. Hope you all stick around so I can see you again with my next. By the way Nami and Cotzibue, you two scared the crap out of me. :P