Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Roka the Student of History, Magistrate of Voralian City
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=99067
99067, (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Roka the Student of History, Magistrate of Voralian City
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat May 7 19:47:58 2011

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Roka perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:bard
Level:45
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:73
99109, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Roka the Student of History, Magistrate of Voralian City
Posted by radik_the_elf on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Bards are a challenge, and Radik sensed you were having a hard time. I am sorry it did not work out. I enjoyed the little rp we did have. But, every since Derialx left, Radik is sort of anti-social with the exception of Tribunal business. I hope, I was helpful where I could be. Better luck on your next.
99069, EPIC FAILURE
Posted by Tesline on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Worse character i have ever played period. I hated playing this so much. I think i burnt out on Tribunals and when i got my 30th title I wanted to delete. I started have fun just charging the Tree and mutli dying to different people. I dont think im making a tribunal for a bit. Thank for any for the fun.

The whole RP was WAY to damn depressing for me. The character lost everything and thought life was meaningless...wasnt fun to RP. I do not care about pking it isnt my focus I play for fun I did like the notes i was sendin.

Mundin: Thanks for the help I know i still suck at pk.

Radik: The biggest reason I am avoiding the Tribunal I feel since Derialx I speak too much to you...so it bothers me.

Tordoak: Your quiet and always try to fight even if your build isnt perfect for it.

Irelia: I am happy you hero immed and I was very sad you wouldnt give me my lute if I kept coming. I was trying to make roka fun by dying...but it was destine to fail no matter what.

Aliathius: I tried the redemption thing which was a RP thing but after talking to Mundin Roka would of gone in the direction he went.

Twist: I know you never talked to me but you had very good reason this character was going nowhere and I think he lied a few times cant remember
99072, I liked your final note
Posted by Bavorlian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thought I'd get a mention given how much help I gave you. Or at least, in my eyes. Oh well.

Anyway, if you took the macho flaw then I thought your rp was great. If you were not going for a macho kind of role, you probably needed to scale back your ambition a tad. I was trying to warn you about the risks some of the enemies posed and you were just like "screw that, we'll kill them all" and then would probably get killed by them. Repeatedly.

Enjoyed our fight in the High Lord's. Didn't think we were getting out of that alive. Well, I could have got out alive easily enough by abandoning you, but I didn't think all three of us were going to make it.
99080, Oh sorry
I was really tired and couldnt for the life of me remember your name. The macho thing was part of it as he was on his own and since he struggled so much he believed he could do anything without help. I should of taken the flaw but id rather RP it out than have the flaw. You did help me a lot it sucked when AGAIN i was walking down eastern to get the scales and was attacked by a random criminal which is fine but to try and fight him of the entire village came in and i sang lost half my hp right there. I came back like my character would to get revenge and lost some gear. Lost my cool there but i took a day off and started again.
99075, RE: EPIC FAILURE
Posted by Aliathius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
A shame, I liked our first talk and then you attempted to see me at the Fortress but other "stuff" was going on and I could not give you the interaction you needed to get the ball rolling. The notes got Aliathius's attention and that is why I started the interaction.

GLWYN.
99086, Miss you.
Posted by Vankhu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I named something after you btw. Its called rockahead.
99098, What?
Im sorry dont get the joke explain??
99091, Bye Bye
Posted by Smoberti on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed our time ranking but it was pretty obvious you were either new to the bard class or just ot paying attention to your computer a lot.

If you do a bard again my piece of advise would be to embrace being a support role in PK. You did it fine against mobs but when we were a group of three being attacked by one or two people you don't need to try and go for the kill right away. Switch gears from killing the guy to keeping your groupmates all in the fight and you will find that the kills will come.

I also can't believe we traveled so much and I never realized you were not neutral until I saw the captain bashing you down.
99096, RE: Bye Bye
Well Roka wasnt the i want to kill you all kind of evil. He was the world was about him and he didnt care about anyone but himself. He'd kill someone but it was never for the joy either it was duty or they had lied to him. It was my second bard i guess that would be new to them. I am trying to hero one of every class right now i have a bard and an invoker heroed. So i am getting a sort of idea how each class works. Bards are fun...Invokers arent my thing. Truely on the inside Roka was just complex