Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [HERALD] Ebele the Shihan
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=99006
99006, (DELETED) [HERALD] Ebele the Shihan
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed May 4 18:51:01 2011

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Ebele perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:48
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:248
99007, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Ebele the Shihan
Posted by Ebele on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I made this character long time ago. It was suppose to be my char to get back into CF after a hiatus of 1yr. I got bored with this char within couple of weeks. I had so much time available to play, back in the day. I also created Kikola.

While playing Kikola, I went through 2 gear purges on Ebele. After deleting Kikola, I enjoyed playing Ebele a lot more than I could have imagined.

My time started to dwindle because I was going through interview get a new job. Last week I moved to Omaha (6 months contract). I do not have internet connection and all I get weekends. Not enough time. While playing for starbucks, I got disconnect like 4 times in 10mins. One of straws that broke the camel’s back. I also deleted because I felt that I was just taking up space in Herald. I was not doing anything. I tried leveling couple of times, but went into exp hole each time.

Neltouda: I approached you that time because I wanted to follow you but with a totally radically different approach. I wanted to change from Edika playing style. But after the lightning bolt, I was like “screw it” and almost left looking up IMMs.

Iunna: Thank for all the exps and stuffs.

Thank to the IMM who gave me lastname and took it away. Once I got lastname, it motivated me to log on more often and do more bartending.

And also thanks to the IMMs who had to endure my lame, stupid jokes.

Uial: Thanks for induction and allowing me to use your last name.

Charlee: Thanks for 700gold. I collect over 400gold by myself. One point of time I had over 1300gold in my bank.

Wyndynne: Thanks for being a friend and not give me #### for deleting.

Xligro: Awesome RP

Thanks everyone for making this one of the most memorable chars.

Everybody else, love to hear from you. And I apologies for forgetting your names.
99019, Re: Lastname.
Posted by Iunna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Not long after someone else approved your last name, Uial contacted
me via forum message, making us aware that A) that was HER last name,
and B) she had never given you permission to use it (in fact had
repeatedly told you no, IIRC). So yes, that's why the name was then
removed, at Uial's request.
99020, This is an odd story. nt
Posted by Dallevian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
99051, RE: Re: Lastname.
Posted by Ebele on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Its water under the bridge, but I do not wish to make Ebele look bad and I do not wish to start a flame war here.

When I was given permission from Uial for the last name, only then lastname string was initiated. I also added that to the role about given permission to join the family. I think I was only rejected once from Uial.

I maybe naive, but I still don't see the big deal in using a dead mortal character's lastname. I understand that using IMMortal's name will be bad, but dead mortal.

No worries.
99027, Thank you
Posted by Tsunami on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Gave two of my characters some loot. Was also fun to interact with you. Nearly had me rolling a Herald. Will some day soon I think.