Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ualuthweien the Grand Master of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=98727
98727, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ualuthweien the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Apr 21 12:13:47 2011

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Ualuthweien perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:81
98761, GLWYN
Posted by Balta on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked the times you would log in when I was...

wish our times would have meshed up a bit more...

GLWYN
Balta
98764, RE: GLWYN
Posted by flatline on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks man, appreciate it. I remember interacting with balta when you just started out with him, and again when you were Harbinger, and have to say I enjoyed each and every interaction with you. My next is somewhat delayed on account of an injury which has left me with stitches and a splint on my hand, but its a good chance to set about fleshing out a role, so with luck I can come back with something with a bit more of a hook to keep me interested. Well done on hero-imming, and I for one liked what you did when you did it, so thanks for that too.
98765, and thank you...
Posted by Balta on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I try to make it fun for everyone I interact with...

Hope your hand feels better ;)

and I am going to give it my all as a hero-imm so hopefully I can become a full imm and make your gaming experience better in the near future.

98766, Please be an evil for evil's sake imm :P nt
Posted by Artificial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
98743, Oh dratz....
Posted by irelia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This saddens me..I liked you alot..You were an intricate piece of the
puzzle when numbers were low amongst the wardens and I was looking to fill the branch..Hope you enjoyed your time..

Irelia
98751, RE: Oh dratz....
Thanks for the kind words, I am only so sorry my conversations with you may have left you with the impression that I was half daft, which while probably close to the truth was not the reason my thoughts were everywhere. Seems I had a similar problem interacting with you as I do with imms, kinda get all messed up and muddled and then start flapping, no idea why, I'll get over it one of these days. I enjoyed your RP and can only hope that my attempt at it was not to grating for you.
98757, This ALWAYS happens to me too with imms. nt
Posted by Artificial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
98731, Sad day
Posted by Eliarnialla on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
All that work to re-roll, and bam done? Ugh man you were cool.

GLWYN
98732, RE: Sad day
Yeah, still it was no real chore to get the re-roll, and I was enjoying the interactions I was having. I just wasn't feeling the groove with this one at all and even though this is the first mage I have ever managed to find all of my sleeks without help with, I just couldn't keep it going. I had rolled an outlander because I was of the mistaken assumption that the cabal might have needed a couple more folk, but when I was in realised that there was already a reasonable number of folk in and decided in the end that it was better to pull the plug rather than tie up a spot indefinately. Was fun and I'm sure our paths will cross again. Cheers for the thoughts.