Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [NEXUS] Aergyntai the Outrunner of the Flatlands
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=98412
98412, (DELETED) [NEXUS] Aergyntai the Outrunner of the Flatlands
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Apr 7 11:01:16 2011

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Aergyntai perished, never to return.
Race:wood-elf
Class:ranger
Level:34
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:70
98414, No, no, no... warcry "Money SHOT!"
Posted by Aergyntai on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Okay I never did choose that as my warcry. Anyway it was a fun character that was spinning its wheels. Real life has an anniversary, trip, new job, certification^2, and more to deal with and I rolled this character to blow off some steam.

Steam is all gone and so is the char.

Third Nexan. Third Ranger. Both fun. CF just does not do it for me. Not enough people to make it the terror fest it used to be. Logging on and suddenly "XXXXXX bash misses you" was actually more fun than logging on and finding everyone grouped up and nothing else going on.

Great characters in Nexus.
Great interactions in general.

Cheers,

Silver.
98417, That would be an awesome warcry.
Posted by Allysia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Anyways, there were some fun RP moments with you. You gave me one of the only chances I've ever had so far as a leader to actually scold another Nexun, which was fun. I don't know if I would have ever uninducted you if high elf fever clouded really your mind (probably not unless you did something really bad) but it was fun and strictly RP to lecture you like that. Nice to not be the nice old lady sometimes.

Take care in RL.