Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [NEXUS] Ilshara the Mistress of Vision
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=98230
98230, (DELETED) [NEXUS] Ilshara the Mistress of Vision
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Apr 1 09:53:13 2011

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Ilshara perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:thief
Level:31
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:50
98234, goodbyes
Posted by Ilshara on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I can't say I really gave this all the effort I shuold have.... My first induct into Nexus. I tried like heck to make sure I followed the Balance every time. I found it really hard to do much of anything fun because most of my play times, the balance never tipped, or if it did, it was so short, that I almost made nasty mistakes. The people that I interracted with were great, top notch.

I might come back some day, but I don't think so. The balance thing just ruined the fun stick for me during my play times....

As for the Thief class. Didn't do that right either, took skills I shouldn't have too early, so my build was a bit meh... Anyways, on to other things.

Sorry Allysia, liked your induct it was interesting, I just struggled because I had no clue about nexus other than what I saw on the receiving end....
98233, This makes me sad.
Posted by Allysia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I do so many interviews and such, and I keep watching to see who takes the initiative and steps up in the Island. I thought you had the potential to be a significant force for the Island down the road (competent thieves can be quite effective) but oh well.

Good luck out there.