Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Migu the Dweller of the Wilds
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=98102
98102, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Migu the Dweller of the Wilds
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Mar 28 17:21:47 2011

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Migu perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:118
98113, Was wondering what happened to you
Posted by Oringus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Seemed like we were always scuffling a lot through the mid-ranges and then you shot to hero when I kind of stalled at 40. I liked that you were relatively ballsy, but it seemed like you were stuck on one tactic, but I guess that's to be expected when you have to go fight out in the open more than you'd like as a ranger. Anyways. GLWYN
98119, Run out of gang partners?
Posted by Somone on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was shocked how often you would gang, even while I was fighting a mage already, you would pick a non-mage to attack. Then loot as much as you could carry. Another bad villager gone, just a few more to go.
98126, edited
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
edited
98130, Lame post without a log
Posted by booing you on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
no txt
98131, Stop being lame with anonymous posting folks.
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I like the fact it's allowed for now.
98132, RE: Stop being lame with anonymous posting folks.
Posted by lurker on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I wish the imms were more aggressively outing these no-sack bozos
O
98133, You mean...
Posted by Twist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
ORB (Somone) and Oldril (booing you)?
98134, You so crazy. NT
Posted by Batman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I love it
98135, Always helps when you don't edit your post
Posted by lasentia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Usually people forget that it shows the real user. :)
98139, Yay for anonymous posting?
Posted by Oldril on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Not a fan of some anonymous buttmunger saying someone ganged and offering no proof especially when my own char saw differently.
98142, That's pretty much what my edited post said
I just decided to edit it since ORB outed himself anyway.
98144, Yeah. And there was also no need...
...for you to anonymously bash him for it.

The anonymous posting on this board is pretty much so that people can post with a character handle without outing themselves. Not so they can take anonymous potshots at each other.
98149, But..but...but
Posted by Gaplemo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
How then will we bash characters we don't like with countless slander that isn't usually true and still maintain out LEET forum names to the community?

If you dont like how someone played a character, what they did, how they roleplayed, their habits, fine. You can even say that here on the death thread. Just don't be a #### and not put your name behind it, people have the right to know who's calling them out.
98151, This is why I love you. nt
Posted by EXB on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
asdf
98156, RE: Yay for anonymous posting?
Posted by ORB on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My comments were mainly for him, I don't see why I need to prove he ganged to anyone. I had it happen over and over first hand. There was a log example but it got deleted on the main board where I was fighting a conjurer and he jumped in, and then the hero ragers full looted me. One of them returned a few things, but overall it was pretty ####ty.
98165, Log and reply deleted
First, Migu, your log was shabbily edited, which ended up outing the character. Second, I couldn't delete it without deleting the reply as well.
98141, I outed him
Then I edited it.

But yeah, ORB outed himself when editing his anonymous post.
98105, Bad build?
Posted by Allysia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were tough to fight for me, but I got the impression you were somewhat limited in what you could do. Will say you were virtuslly impossible to hit though, so fighting you was almost an exercie in futility with the deafness.

Curious as to the delete, you were pretty consistent for a while there, really did not expect to see this. Was it the build?
98150, I got the same impression
Posted by Gaplemo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hard to kill, but he wasn't exactly super threatening either. Its not like that felar ranger rager now, when you see her online and you're just like ####...power build. The hunter class is a lot like trappers in that its a niche class, situationally good for its utility and always nice for the defense.

Id say you gave a pretty fair run to a fairly underpowered build.
98163, That's it exactly.
Posted by Migu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hunter has a lot of interesting abilities, but they just don't come together into something that's very fun or deadly.
98103, Almost never met. Almost.
Posted by Faeshu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sneaking in while we raided Empire, as a lowbie, hitting the inners, getting the last hit and running off with the Codex. That's what I remembered you for. Just made me "wtf, who is the thief here".