Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Nathuel the Grand Master of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=97950
97950, (CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Nathuel the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Mar 19 00:28:34 2011

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Nathuel perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:224
97962, It was a pleasure...
Posted by Irelia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really liked Nathuel...Your presence was consistent and it you were
an all around joy to have around. Awesome forms to compliment each other. I remember countless nights after getting home from work and logging in to no fetish then just seconds later you log in and we pushed onward against all odds. I hope you come back to the refuge in one form or another..You will definately be missed..

Tidings dear...
98001, RE: It was a pleasure...
Posted by Zeikal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yep sure was good times and yea always seemed to log on bout the same time as you did, was good timing that's for sure. As far as the refuge goes, I'll roll another I got to, too much fun not to. ;)
97951, Awesome time
First of all I'd have to say I got extremely lucky getting the combo that I got. I'm sure all of you would agree with that. Some might not but eh I liked it, that's all that matters. Wasn't the best at pk but certainly wasn't the worst. Later on down the Outlander road I tried picking out more and more of my fights, usually the time I'd log on however would be the time Brom, Derialx, Pulch, and Radik would be around and they'd have the Fetish. So usually had to wait a few or all of them out. To go on with the character this is only my second shapeshifter ever, some of the older players may or may not remember my first, Kohl, another half-elf shapeshifter, but was a herald and long after I rolled Nathuel I thought about putting in a role somewhere that Kohl was his great great great grandfather, uncle, whatever. Never did, figured it was too late for that considering I didn't really start writing my roles very much until hero pk range. Ultimately I had a great time as an Outlander, my second Outlander character as well. So those who helped me, you know who you are, I appreciate very much the time and effort that was spent to help me. I'd recommend that everyone play Outlander at least once. It's a little different from the rest of the Cabals, but then every Cabal is different. Either way I enjoyed it very much.

Goodbyes:

Imms: Can't believe I almost forgot you, thanks to you Imms who make the game great and more enjoyable to play. Also thanks to the Imm or Imms who read my roles and rewarded me for it.

Outlander: Jeeze not much I can say other than thank you very much for the opportunity and letting me in Outlander. Balta, I know you say you get beat up and that some times your match ups are horrible, but to be honest I have to agree with everyone else, from everything I've seen you are beastly. I also want to appreciate you taking the time to even consider inducting me as I wanted to join very very late in life. Irelia, very cool, I like the char all around keep doing what you're doing, I'd say you make a good Sunwarden. Serelyia, had some rough times together, been through thick and thin, been with me really since I was inducted. Another character I enjoyed being around very much. Too many other people in Outlander to say individual goodbyes, write something and I'll reply.

Empire: Had very very few interactions, and that was usually taking the Codex. So far, eh, maybe once you get an Emperor you'll be doing good again.

Tribunal: Most of you, IC, I hated your guts for nothing more than the simple fact that you were tribs, OOC, it's a tough, thankless job, I'm just glad I'm not doing it. I have to say that one character in my opinion has outshined the rest in Tribunal, in regards to class. Brom, class act, another beastly character, especially in protected cities, man was always a pain in my side to fight you but was good times.

Scion: Same as Empire, very very few interactions, couple clashes with the Chancellor, but eh nothing major.

Nexuns: Another Cabal that everyone should try at least once, just to see from their point of view. Only time I got really peeved at Nexus was when a bunch of you came with a two or three Spirelings, then took the Scales and aided them in taking the Fetish. Other than that eh you didn't bother me I didn't bother you, worked out for me.

Village: Most of you are class acts, some of you are just acts, lots of respect for Flaaayin, one sick dude once you got that knockout and mind control poison. Ghrimm, eh it happens, you win some you lose some.

Probably the only regret I have was my final death was against two Villagers.
97953, Im glad I did induct you...
Posted by Balta on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
but I was a bit hesitant given how high of a level you were, I am pretty sure I made you wait longer then any other app to prove that you were going to stick with the role of an outtie, when I saw you did, I had no problem whatsoever bringing you in. Afterwards I was glad, granted I could see you were a bit new to shifter pk, but as you said, I think you started to come into your own a bit. Thanks for always being ready to go raid with me...

GLWYN

Balta
97956, RE: Im glad I did induct you...
It was good times, even if I died, which for a while was often but started figuring stuff out, and was trying to stick it out until Tuesday, to see if I won and could get some CON but oh well. I didn't really want to stay logged off and then log back in to see if I won, not really how I like to play. Besides while I suppose it'd be smart to do that I just see it as low handed I suppose, I would log on and try to be on for at least a hour a day even when I was on the last death of my last CON point. Just too bad didn't get to raid with you again, fun times. Oh well I'll be rolling another sometime soon, maybe you'll still be around.
97954, Just a side comment
Posted by MoetEtChandon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
> I thought about putting in a role somewhere that Kohl was his great great great grandfather, uncle, whatever.

Perhaps good you didn't, either people would not remember Kohl, meaning it adds nothing at all, or they would, and they might project any lingering thoughts about the old character upon the new one. Likely not a good thing.
97955, RE: Just a side comment
Wouldn't have done it for any of that, but I see your point, honestly would have only put that in there because he was another half-elf shifter and because would have fleshed out my character a bit more, stuff like that but I know what you mean. Thanks for the advice.
97959, Thanks for hanging out!
Posted by Dhuril on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had a good time travelling with Nathuel I am sorry you died that one time in that one place, I was preparing to go in and you just left and got assassinated :(

Wish I'd have known your con was so low, I had fun hanging out with Nathuel and you had great forms :)
97961, RE: Thanks for hanging out!
It's alright, stuff like that happens. I'll see ya around.
98009, Be well, Nathuel.
Posted by Serelyia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

I had a fun time with you. From traveling prior to your induction to you telling me your last battle was coming. I hope it was an interesting to say the least. I heard about it via Irelia.

Sorry about all the initial deaths. It took you a little while to get control of the capabilities of the Alligator. And I saw quite a few corpses of you despite my efforts. There is room for me to improve in that regard too. But we took some heavy risks and had some fun I feel in the process.

I hope to play again with you at some point. I don't have the most abundant hours to spend these days.. but here's to hoping!