Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Pulch the Kaiden, Magistrate of Galadon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=97902
97902, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Pulch the Kaiden, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Mar 16 18:03:17 2011

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Pulch perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:assassin
Level:49
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:141
97963, It was fun..
Posted by Irelia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a thorn in my side, but a fun one to battle against..You owned me in the city..But quite different in the woods..
97904, see ya...
Posted by Balta on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had a couple fights, too be honest, with the way I play Balta, your build was just a bad match up against mine... I didnt try to multi-kill you, so the couple times I did, notice I left you alone after that, its one thing to hunt cabal enemies, I think its another thing to grief them... but thats just me, it did feel good though, so many times Balta watched you retrieve and could do nothing to stop it... so it was nice finally being able to fight you... had you stuck around a bit more, we probably would have spoken a bit, I talk to most in the spire who are within pk range... anyways, didnt see anything from pulch I didnt like, hopefully you enjoyed the last death... I didnt want to be one to simply just always catch you in the wilds without bringing the fight to your doorstep...

GLWYN

Balta
97906, RE: see ya...
Posted by legobelt on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Heh, yea I dont care at all about dying as long as I dont fulled :P and wow, I was amazed on how Badass you were.
P.S. I hate the hunt :)
97908, glad to hear
Posted by Balta on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I like to have fun pk/rp wise, but dont like to see players driven away... and druids can pawn sometimes, should try one if you havent, though there is a learning curve...

also, I think Ive got quite a few logs of just being beat down like a little sissy!
97903, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Pulch the Kaiden, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Nathuel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What happened was looking forward to fighting you some more.
97905, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Pulch the Kaiden, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by legobelt on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
heh, you always kicked meh butt! I left because of kbk/pos, you should join!!