Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Umrid the Legend of the Battlefield, With the Near Fatal Growling Tummy, Magistrate of Galadon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=97850
97850, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Umrid the Legend of the Battlefield, With the Near Fatal Growling Tummy, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Mar 12 17:55:48 2011

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Umrid perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:185
97851, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Umrid the Legend of the Battlefield, With the Near Fatal Growling Tummy, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Athioles on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had a lot of good fights growing up together. You were always a classy opponent. Good luck with the next.
97855, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Umrid the Legend of the Battlefield, With the Near Fatal Growling Tummy, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Umrid on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You to, even though I only got you once when we were younger. I seemed to do much better when I was in the thirties instead of at hero range because you totally owned me at hero range.

I fairly suprised with how good this character turned out to be compared to my other characters in the past. This was only my fifth hero, and they were all warrior. My others were Gumash(lvl 51 human warrior sword/? spec, Fortress) aomano( lvl 51 storm giant pole/hand spec Fortress) Bendrun (51 dwarf warrior mace/sword spec/ tribunal) Kindore(51 storm warrior sword/pole spec, Fortress).

I'm not to big on goodbyes, but if you post something I'll surely get back to you.