Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Tuttie the Grand Mistress of Artistry, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=97675
97675, (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Tuttie the Grand Mistress of Artistry, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Feb 27 23:46:16 2011

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Tuttie perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:83
97680, What made you delete? I enjoyed chatting with you
Posted by Anonymous on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What did you think of an arial bard? I thought you did well with songs, etc., given 18 chr cap.

(This could have been a role/personality of Tuttie - but I thought it was annoying that every time you saw a piece of gear on someone else you liked, you would ask to buy it. If it's a role thing, that's fine - that's how I took it, but if it's not a role - it looks bad from the other side.)
97704, RE: What made you delete? I enjoyed chatting with you
Posted by Tuttie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mainly I got bored. Went into the character expecting to take a few edges that were unavailable. Realized that I was terrible with bard solo pk and got tired of getting my ass kicked around town by peorlouge. After playing serial trib over the last few years, this will be my last tribbie. I absolutely hate the cabal dynamics/lack of and the limits it places on you even during defense situations. Was fun while it lasted I guess.
97705, Just out of curiosity, what edges could you not take?
Posted by lasentia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Arial bard, what was the preferred rep?
97707, He was tragic (n/t)
Posted by Anonymous on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t