Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Rinalas the Hand of the Unseen, Provost Magistrate
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=97671
97671, (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Rinalas the Hand of the Unseen, Provost Magistrate
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Feb 27 16:47:46 2011

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Rinalas perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:279
97698, RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Rinalas the Hand of the Unseen, Provost Magistrate
Posted by Mundin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sad to see this, really wish you had the time to stick it out, but I know you had a lot of internet problems throughout this char's life. constantly DC/RC be it standing in the Spire talking, or mid battle, I know I watched you die at the tree twice to it. Wish you the best on your next char.
97678, RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Rinalas the Hand of the Unseen, Provost Magistrate
Posted by Arkellin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well well..this is certainly a shame. You waited an awful long time to get this, and now this?

Truth to tell, I'm surprised at just how few hours you had, you were around before Arkellin started, weren't you?
97679, I don't think so.
Posted by Dallevian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Me (Marin) and Rinalas ranked some and I'm pretty sure you were a hero before I hit shields.
97673, I really hope this isn't because you are playing something else...
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Autoing a leader is just ####. If you had another character going while this one autoed, IMHO the IMMs should delete that character. I think that's only fair.

Of course, if this is because of personal/other reasons, that sucks, and I hope you get back to CF somehow.
97672, Too bad
Posted by Thraris on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Liked what I saw (which likely was too little).